The purpose of the Milpitas Unified Council of PTAs is to facilitate information among the PTAs within Milpitas Unified School District, and to relay necessary business and information to the 6th District, State and National levels of PTA.
The Council was formed June 2006, with the goal to serve the PTAs of Milpitas. Our mission is to:
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
* To raise the standards of home life.
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school. that parents and teachers may cooperate inteligently in the
education of children and youth.
* To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the
hightest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
* To unify and strengthen its assocations by counseling and encouragement.
* To develp and coordinate assiciation and council projects and activities in the interest of children and youth.
* To act as a clearing hour for an exchange of ideas and experiences.
* To serve as a channel of communication between the district and the local associations.
* To create public opinion favorable to the interests of children and youth.
* To provide information on proper procedures in support of units and district objectives.
Milpitas Unified Council of PTAs
Our Website is updated quarterly. If you have any questions or comments, send us an email: